Friday, September 3, 2010

August of the Future

Boston seems so very far away. A mystical land of ancient history and foreign food. Strange cultural aesthetics and food from a far off ocean. I can now consider the idea of traveling to the opposite side of the known universe on the back of an improbability engine. Slowly becoming more and more probable. Ashley is discovering all the secret alleyways, hidden passages, nearby eateries and all the difficult parts of learning a new land.

When I arrive in a few months time, I presume she will be thoroughly versed in the ways of this Bostonian world and I will be able to see the best it has to offer. Cheers to the prospect of Boston and Hurricane watches.

As for me. Currently. I am attempting to get into a career in taxation. Perhaps it will suit me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment